There are many different types of countertops to choose from, here’s a list of a few and why they are good!
Porcelain is great for many reasons, and is one that most people strive for. Porcelain is easy to clean and maintain. It’s also great for these reasons:
- High temperature resistant – in busy life this is a great feature to have to be able to set any pot or pan right down on the counter.
- Stain and acid resistant – great for those of us with kids.
- Available in many colours and natural stones.
- Hygienic surface suitable for food contact.
Marble is known for its sophisticated look and elegance but it is also great. Marble advantages are:
- It’s long lasting which is one of the greatest features.
- When done properly marble can last a lifetime.
- Attractive designs and fancier outcome.
- Great for professional bakers.
Rolling those dough and pastries is important.
With being known as “bulletproof” granite is the top choice for many people.
- Maintenance only takes a few minutes a day.
- Perfect for those busy families.
- Like the others you can cut directly on the surface and it won’t ruin it.
You can choose different finishes to suite your home.